D-I-V-I-S-O-R-I-A

To say that I like Divisoria is an understatement. 
Divisoria, for me, is a big playground, the name alone stirs a tiddler excitement within me.  Being  a rock-bottom price hunter should be one justifiable reason for this. 

Being an entrepreneur, Divisoria has brought a reasonable amount of money into my pocket. I've got an online business. I have been into retail business (grocery & general merchandise) for 2 years now.  And we have plans of venturing into commercial bread making by 1st quarter of 2014.  These and more, I've got Divisoria to back me up. Actually, everytime a new business comes into my mind, Divisoria comes next.

Join me then in my quest for gen wisdom on Divisoria, in between haggling and delving into it's harried streets & inducing peddlers.  We'd also take a look-see at Binondo's world-class (yup, you read it right - world-class) shopping, dining and entertainment centers. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment